See How to avoid National Youth Service Corps, NYSC hard-to-rectify mistakes during registration.
Authority of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) released hard-to-rectify
1. Registration by proxy: affected PCM can not register at camp because the biometrics is not his/hers.
2. Mixed up registration: some cyber cafe operators have the habit of registering more than one persons at a time in one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same browser. This causes mix-up in the PCMs information which is hard to rectify. We advise you to sit with the person registering you and make sure he doesn’t register another person at same time he registers u. When you want go somewhere before he finishes with u, tell him to log you out before he starts with somebody.
3. Don’t allow cafe operator to use his email address for you. If you don’t have email, let him create one for you and make sure he gives you the details…email
4. For married women, make sure you go with your marital documents, choose married online and upload them during registration. In the column to input your spouse surname, make sure you put the correct surname you are using after marriage.
5. For sick person, make sure you indicate it and the type of sickness, also provide all other details and upload medical report .
6. For millitary and SSS, make sure you indicate and provide all other relevant info and upload the required documents.
7. If you are a foreign trained graduate, make sure you read the registration requirements at nysc.gov.ng and upload all required documents. Try to log into your account time to time for information asking you to update some of your documents. Failure to do so may lead you not mobilised eventually.