How To Apply For GTBank SKS Essay Competition 2016: Guaranty Trust Bank, GTBank 2016 SKS essay competition for students and pupils. This competition is sponsored by GTBank. All Secondary School Students of all levels can apply and Primary school students too. The Smart Kids Save account is designed to enable parents/guardians save for their children aged between 0 – 17 years, whilst also developing a savings culture in them. Teaching children the value of savings early can help them develop SMART financial habits for life.
Primary and Secondary School students.
How To Enter/Apply For The Essay Competition:
To enter the essay competition you must be in either primary school or secondary school;
1. Enter the following information (IN BLOCK CAPITALS) with their submission
Parent and own email address
Parent’s Telephone number
Category of entry.
Name of School
2. The essay topic varies for Primary school, Junior Secondary school, Senior Secondary school:
Junior Secondary school: Write a 200-word essay on ‘looking forward to a new session’
Senior Secondary school: Write a 300-word essay on ‘most memorable thing from last session’.
Deadline For Submission
Submission of entries closes on the 15th October 2016. Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
See Related Posts Below
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition 2015 Application Has Commenced
- AAUA Essay Contest for Workers & Students Worth N1 Million Scholarship Award
- How To Apply For Corporate Communications Pitch Competition – 2017
- Apply For Research Fellowship within Specific Reading and Writing Difficulties at University of Oslo, Norway – 2016/2017
- Application for 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarships For Postgraduate Studies Begins
- NABA Scholarship Competitions for Master of Arts Program in Italy, 2015 – Apply Here Now
- Mike Okonkwo National Essay Competition Application 2016 Is On
- Apply for UBA National Essay Competition 2015
- Apply Here for PMM National Essay Competition for Accounting Students in Nigeria – 2015
- Apply For Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarship Essay Competition 2016