Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Postgraduate Admission List for 2015/2016 Academic Session is Out.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Postgraduate School have announced the release of the First batch postgraduate admission list for 2015/2016 Academic Session. Candidates are advised to check their admission status online and pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000=) only using the Remita platform.
How To Check FUTO Postgraduate Admission List:
The procedure for checking admission status and payment of acceptance fees is as follows:
- First, visit FUTO PG Acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to check your eligibility/ admission status.
- Click on “Click Here To Confirm Eligibility”
- Enter Full Name or Surname or Other Names, and Click on Submit
- Click on Select and Register if eligible
- Supply your valid Email address and phone number, and Click on Submit (Please, copy and take note of your Applicant Number before submitting)
- Login to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance using your Applicant Number as both Applicant Number and Password
- Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
- Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code. Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment options with credit/ debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
- After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to view and print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Fees Receipt.
- Proceed to the Postgraduate School for other registration formalities.
Short listed candidates are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N40,000. Check: FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures.