Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO JUPEB (CCE Basic Studies) programme Admission Application Form for the 2016/2017 academic session Is Out. See How Get admitted into 2oo level with FUTO JUPEB Programme
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year CCE Basic Studies programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri for the 2016/2017 academic year.
The CCE Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be considered for admission into the 200 level of a Degree programme offered by the Federal University of Technology, Owerri through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT):
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Animal Science &Technology
- Crop Science & Technology
- Soil Science & Technology
- Forestry & Wildlife Technology
- Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET):
- Agricultural & Bio-resources Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- School of Management Technology (SMAT):
- Financial Management Technology
- Information Management Technology
- Project Management Technology
- Maritime Management Technology
- Transport Management Technology
- Management Technology
- School of Biological Sciences (SOBS):
- School of Environmental Sciences (SOES):
- Building Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- School of Health Technology (SOHT):
- Biomedical Technology
- Dental Technology
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Public Health
- School of Physical Sciences (SOPS):
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
FUTO JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
FUTO CCE JUPEB SUBJECTS.
FUTO CCE Basic Studies programme currently offers nine (9) subjects as listed below:
Management and Environmental Sciences
- Business Studies
- Agricultural science
FUTO JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the SSCE/WASCE, GCE O/L/NECO and NABTEB. Admission into the programme is usually through a University screening test. At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be considered for admission into 200 level in various Degree courses in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such courses.
Note: JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme. Candidates who took the 2016 JAMB can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
FUTO JUPEB ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N15,500.00 (Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only via Remita payment platform.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
Step 1 – Visit the University Website www.futo.edu.ng
Step 2 – Click on the “Prospective student” to view online application forms
Step 3 – Click on the JUPEB Application
Step 4 – Enter your telephone number and click on submit
Step 5 – Enter your surname, Firstname, Middlename and click on submit
Step 6 – Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
Step 7 – After making payments at the bank, Go through step 1 – 4
Step 8 – Fill the form online attach your passport with red background
Step 9 – The passport must be recent and the size should not be more than 50kb
Step 10 – Complete the form online and submit the application
Step 11 – Printout your acknowledgement slip.
- Applicants into 2016/2017 one year CCE Basic studies programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the screening/Entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2017 Direct Entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Applicants are to Note that the 2016/2017 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combination as failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaints of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the Federal University of Technology Owerri 2016 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour. Note: Only colour printout will be accepted
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidates name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener
- No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
Closing date for registration: Sunday, September 25, 2016
Date of screening exercise: Wednesday, September 28,2016
Venue for the screening exercise: Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), Federal University of Technology, Owerri,
Time: 8.00am.NGSchoolz Team