Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO change of course/supplementary admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission screening with a score of 200 and above, but are yet to be admitted that they can now apply for FUTO Supplementary Admissions through the following process:
Check Also : FUTO Merit Admission List – 2016/2017.
FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION – AVAILABLE PROGRAMME + CUT-OFF MARKS.
Please, find below the list of department with vacancy for supplementary admission
|S/NO||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENT||MINIMUM SCREENING SCORE|
|1.||AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||200|
|AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||200|
|3.||ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)||200|
|4.||AGRICULTURAL CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST)||200|
|5.||FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||200|
|6.||FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||200|
|7.||SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)||200|
|8.||ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
|AGRICULTURAL AND BIO RESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE)||209|
|9.||FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FST)||214|
|10.||MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MTE)||230|
|11.||POLYMER AND TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||200|
|FINANCIAL MGT TECHNOLOGY (FMT)||200|
|13.||INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT)||219|
|14.||MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (MGT)||200|
|15.||PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (PMT)||209|
|16.||TRANSPORT MANGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (TMT)||200|
|17.||HEALTH TECHNOLOGY||DENTAL TECHNOLOGY (DNT)||220|
|18.||ENVIROMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES (EVS)||220|
|19.||BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
|22.||BIO TECHNOLOGY (BTC)||200|
|23.||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||200|
|28.||ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE||ENVIROMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (EVT)||220|
|29.||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QST)||200|
|30.||SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||207|
|31.||URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||200|
FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION – IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
- The cost of the supplementary admissions form is Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Candidates awaiting WAEC / NECO results should not apply as they will be screened out.
- The closing date for online submission of the completed supplementary admissions form is October 29, 2016.
FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal @ http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryApplication.aspxto check your eligibility status.
2. Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non refundable fee of N 10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
3. Alternatively you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit card such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
4. After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
5. Complete and submit online supplementary application form.
6. Print out your “Acknowledgement slip”.