Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted students. See How To Pay FUTO Acceptance Fee Below
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Have You Check? See : FUTO Admission List.
FUTO ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT GUIDELINES.
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your username and password
- Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to the any bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N42,500 using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa,
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO admission letter and Clearance Form 6.