Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA pre-degree admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. See How To Apply Below
The Federal University of Technology, Akure invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Pre-degree Science Programmes of the institution for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
ABOUT FUTA PDS PROGRAMME.
The PDS Programme is full time, and will run for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
FUTA PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
FUTA PRE-DEGREE AVAILABLE COURSES..
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Agriculture and Resource Economics (ARE)
Agriculture Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Computer Engineering (CPE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Building Technology (BDT)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Surveying (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Survey and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing and GIS (RSG)
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS)
Computer Science (CSC)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SMAT)
Business Administration (BUS)
Entrepreneurship Management Tech. (EMT)
Project Management (PMT)
Transport Management (TMT)
- SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHT)
Human Anatomy (ANA)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
FUTA PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
1. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
2. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
3. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
a. The application opens on Monday 18th July, 2016 and closes on Tuesday 18th October, 2016. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
b. Entrance Examination will hold on Friday 21st October, 2016.
c. The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration.
09059617087; 07015894307 and 08189537808.
FUTA PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than the closing date ( Tuesday 18th October, 2016NGSchoolz Team