Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Change of Course Application Form 2015/2016 Is Out
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites applications for admission into the following Departments. Applicants should be qualified candidates who made FUTA their Most Preferred Choice Institution during the 2015 UTME.
Such candidates must have scored not less than 180 in the UTME and not less than 50% in the P-UTME of the University.
In addition, candidates must have taken the relevant UTME subjects and posses a minimum of five (5) relevant Ordinary Level/SSCE credit passes. The credit passes must have been obtained at not be more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who have been offered provisional admission need not apply. To view the list of Eligible candidates, click here>> https://www.futa.edu.ng/FutaPortal/admissionacceptance/eligiblecandidates.php
The Departments, relevant UTME subjects and the minimum required Ordinary Level/ SSCE subjects can be viewed from the document downloaded from the link below;
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Interested candidates are requested to:
(1) Pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only using e-Transact platform at any of the following Banks: First Bank Plc, Wema Bank, UBA, Access Bank, Diamond Bank Plc, GTB Bank, Keystone Bank, First City Monument Bank, Enterprise Bank, Sterling Bank, Mainstreet Bank, Zenith Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank Plc, Union Bank, Stanbic IBTC, Skye Bank, Citi Bank, Unity Bank and Standard Chartered Bank.
(2) Note the CONFIRMATION CODE that is generated on the e-transact receipt you receive from the bank.
(3) Thereafter, use the UTME Registration Number and the Confirmation Code on the e-Transact receipt obtained from the bank to log on to the FUTA website www.futa.edu.ng and complete the Change of Course Form online
(4) Each candidate is expected to make three (3) choices: Most Preferred, More Preferred and Preferred. The UTME subjects and SSCE/Ordinary Level results must be relevant to the three choices.
(5) Submit and print the Change of Course Form online. Note: Candidates should fill in their Ordinary Level/SSCE results in the space provided in the Form. They should be careful in the choice of courses by ensuring that the Ordinary Level/SSCE subjects fulfill the minimum requirements for the courses chosen.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THE PAYMENT, COMPLETION AND SUBMISSION OF THE CHANGE OF COURSE FORM ONLINE IS MONDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2015.NGSchoolz Team