Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. See Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
CANDIDATES THE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FUPRE POST UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2016/2017 Admissions Exercise.
FUPRE POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only as screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 5th September, 2016 to 12.00 midnight on Sunday, 18th September, 2016. .
– Click on the link “2016/2017 Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
– Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download Past Questions.
Note: Candidates who had already applied for screening before it was suspended should login to their profile and complete the registration process by uploading their O/L results. No further payment is required from such candidates. Click here to upload results if already registered.