Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE acceptance fee payment for the 2015/2016 academic session has commenced. FUOYE admission acceptance fee is N30,000.
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) undergraduate programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee, procedure and deadline for the payment.
- All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only.
- Candidates should purchase a bank draft or certified cheque of the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only at any bank in favour of Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE). Thereafter, they are required to submit the certified bank draft with their Jamb reg. Number written at the reverse side.
Deadline for submission of Bank Draft:
- Candidates are required to submit the certified bank draft at the Revenue Unit, Bursary Department and obtain University receipt to be submitted to Academic Affairs Division on or before Friday, 11th December, 2015..
- Please note that any candidate who fails to submit the bank draft within the stipulated period should consider the admission forfeited.
- Candidates should visit the University website for information relating to resumption date, fees payable by fresh students, procedure for registration, etc.