Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA admission acceptance fee payment for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
Following the released of the FULOKOJA admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session, the management of the institution released the amount payable as admission acceptance fee by candidates offered provisional admission into the university for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: FULOKOJA Registration Procedure For Fresh Students
HOW TO PAY FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA ACCEPTANCE FEE ONLINE.
- Login to the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal with your JAMB Registration Number and screening registration payment code (RRR) as password.
- Check your admission status.
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10, 000 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter