Federal University Gusau, FUGUS Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission Screening Application Form For The 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out. FUGUS Cut Off Mark Is 180.
The management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2016/2017 Academic Session post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the institution.
FUGUS Screening Eligibility:
Candidates who scored at least 180 marks (for UTME applicants) in 2016 JAMB and chose the University as their First or Second Choice both UTME and Direct Entry (DE).
How To Apply For FUGUS Admission Screening Exercise:
- Candidates are to visit putme.fugusreg.net
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the Submit button.
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to login using your JAMB NO and RRR to finished up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of jpeg type. If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not be accepted.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the Screening slip.
- You are to bring along with the Screening slip, JAMB SLIP, evidence of payment and original of all you credential that you used while filling the online registration form.
FUGUS Screening Date:
The Screening has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday 16th and 17th September, 2016.
Time: 10am Daily
Venue: Small and Medium Classrooms (Block B)