Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA Post UTME Admission Screening Registration Form for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out. FUGASHUA Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 180.
The Federal University Gashua Senate has approved that all candidates who applied for admission in to the University in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) should be screened.
Candidate must have chosen Federal University Gashua as First choice and score not less than 180 point for various faculties/ programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates are to apply by following the procedure below;
- Go to the University website (www.fugashua.edu.ng)
- Under Prospective Student menu, Click on Apply online and click on Undergraduate or Direct Entry
- Enter your UTME/JAMB Number to create an account using a valid email address.
- After a successful creation of your account, login with your email address and password
- Click on Edit Application to continue your application
- The Screening fee is N2,500 and you are required to print your payment invoice from the school portal.
- All payment must be made through eTranzact Pin Vending to any branch of First Bank Nationwide. You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number after payment.
- Go back to the portal, under Prospective Student menu, select Returning Applicant Login, and enter you Username and Password.
- Select e-Tranzact Pin Vending then click on “Select and Pay Fee”. Then scroll to the bottom, enter the Invoice ID on the payment invoice and click verify.
- Your payment will be verified and you can print your Application Fee Receipt with your “Applicant. Please note that you have to quote the “Applicant ID” in all future correspondence with the School as regards your admission.
Payments for the registration start on Monday 22nd August – 12th September, 2016. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnight of 13th September, 2016.
The physical screening exercise will take place from Wednesday 21st – 23rd September, 2016. Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated date will not be considered.