Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDUTSINMA registration guidelines for the second semester, 2015/2016 academic session.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma that the authorities of the institution have issued out the guidelines to complete their registrations for the second semester, 2015/2016 academic session.
The Senate of Federal University Dutsin-ma, has approved that academic activities for second semester 2015/2016 academic session commence on Monday 2nd May, 2016.
Registration for Returning Students commences on Monday 2nd – Friday 6th May, 2016.
Late Registration will be from Monday 9th – Monday 16th May, 2016.
Lectures for the semester will commence fully on Thursday 5th May, 2016.
Add/ Drop Period will be from Monday 23rd May – Friday 27th May, 2016.
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR FUDUTSINMA STUDENTS.
- Go to your department to confirm the approved number/combination of courses for the given semester.
- Log in to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng, and do the following:
- Next, Click on “My Modules”
- Then Click on “Course Outline”
- Then Select “View” on the appropriate Semester Registration
- You will find a list of Courses to be registered. Ensure that you select the check box next to each course you desire to register.
- Click on “Register” below
- Finally, click “Confirm” to confirm your registration. (Note that after confirmation, you can no longer make changes to your course selection).
- After confirmation, Logout
- After Semester Registration, Check back after 24hrs to see if your Registration has been approved.
- Once approved, Go to your department and collect a signed copy of your registration form and preserve a copy for yourself.
All students are advised to STRICTLY adhere to this schedule.
S.I.W.E.S Students are also expected to register for S.I.W.E.S.
Registration Support lines: 08177451899, 08025350544, and 08106876614