The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of General and Preliminary Studies (SOGAPS) for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
1. Preliminary Studies – 1 (PS-1): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
2. Preliminary Studies – 2 (PS-2): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
3. Remedial Studies – 1 (RS-1): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
4. Remedial Studies – 2 (RS-2): English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
Qualification for the Programmes:
i. For Preliminary Studies – 1 (PS-1), a candidate should possess five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
ii. For Preliminary Studies – 2 (PS-2), a candidate should possess five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
iii. For Remedial Studies – 1 (RS-1) & 2 (RS-2), a candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the six subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
How To Apply:
1) Visit our application portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps/ locate and click Start Application at the bottom left corner of the page to start your application.
2) Fill and submit the “Application Form”.
3) A “Payment Transaction Slip” is generated for you. On it, you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
4) Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only, bank charges inclusive) N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) for the Application form and N300.00 (Three hundred Naira) for bank charges using any of the payment options listed below.
Note that: You will be required to present your Transaction ID at the bank if you choose to pay cash. You will be charged an additional N100 (One Hundred Naira) if you choose to pay using the ATM option.
5) Return to the Portal (http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps/) after payment, enter your Application Form Number and email address to continue your application.
6) Complete and submit the full application form with accurate data.
Payment Options: There are three Payment options available for applicants to make payment.
(A) For Cash Payments: Visit any branch of Zenith Bank Plc, United Bank for Africa, Guarantee Trust Bank, First Bank of Nigeria.
Note that you will be required to present a printout of your Transaction ID slip in the bank. After Payment has been received from you, a Payment Slip will be issued to you from the bank.
(B) For ATM Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following: Select Quickteller from the ATM menu. Select pay bills. Fill in the Transaction ID generated from the our portal when you are requested to enter the Customer ID. Fill in 65101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction. Then return to the portal to login and print out your payment slip
(C) For Web Visit the Quickteller website to complete your transaction.visit www.quickteller.com/fudmapay
insert your transaction ID. insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”. follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
Submission of Form: i) Submitted applications will only be processed and validated after payment has been confirmed. Applicants are advised to ensure the following:
ii) Use the correct “Transaction ID” found on your Payment Transaction Slip.
iii) Regularly check our website: http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng for up-to-date information regarding their application and admission status.
iv) Candidate must ensure to select the correct subject combination for their desired programme of study.
v) Candidate is advised to print out a copy of his/her Application Form for record keeping.
Applicants should Note: Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted. Applicants are required to have a valid functional email address before starting their application. It must be unique and may NOT be shared with any other applicant. Candidates with Awaiting Results are also eligible to apply.
Application Closes at midnight on Sunday 23rd August, 2015.