Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro ND Part-Time programmes admission form for the 2016/2017 is out. See List Of available programmes/courses, entry requirements and how to apply below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro in the under listed part-time National Diploma (ND) programmes.
FEDERAL POLY ILARO ND PART-TIME – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments: Computer Science, Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies), Science Laboratory Technology
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management, Public Administration and
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical
Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters (Part- Time)
FEDERAL POLY ILARO ND PART-TIME ADMISSION – GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
- A minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
N.B. No fee paid to the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is refundable.
FEDERAL POLY ILARO ND PART-TIME ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: www.fedemlpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from June 14,2016.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Part – Time) are expected to generate an Application Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.fedemlpolyilaro.edu.ng.
With the application invoice, applicants should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N12, 800.00) only including bank charges and all services (result checking etc.).
Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant. The authorized banks are:
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
- WEMA Bank PLC
- Skye Bank PLC
- Union Bank PLC
- Access Bank PLC
- Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
FEDERAL POLY ILARO ND PART-TIME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.
Screening Examination for ND (Part -Time) Programmes would hold on September 7, 2016 at 10.00a.m. prompt.
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic, West Campus.
- The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is August 31,2016.
- For further information, visit the Institution’s Portal at federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Direct enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.