Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session is out and now available online.
The management of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo have released the list of candidates who have been offered admission into NCE programme of the Institution for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Check Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Admission List.
- Go to the college admission status checking portal athttp://www.spedoyoportal.com/Post_UTME2015/APPLICATION/AdmissionChecker.aspx,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Click ‘Proceed’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates can now print their admission slip online and report to the Admission and Academic Board Unit for your Admission Letter as from Thursday, November 12th, 2015.
Requirements for Collection of Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo admission Letter.
1. Payment of Acceptance Fee of Seven Thousand and Five Hundred Naira (7,500) through Bank Draft (Heritage Bank or Skye Bank in the College) and, convert it to Receipt at Bursary Department.
2. Photocopy of UTME Print-Out.
3. Photocopy of Post UTME Score Print-Out.
4. Photocopy of Online Admission Slip Print-Out.
5. Original Receipt and Photocopy in case of Change of Institution.
6. Photocopy of OLevel Result(s).