Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo Pre-NCE admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-NCE programme of Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FCE (SPECIAL) OYO PRE-NCE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- i. A holder of SSCE/NECO or NABTEB with 3 credits and 2 passes including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings, two of these credits must be in the relevant areas.
- ii. A holder of TC II with 3 credits/merits in the relevant area including English.
- iii. Other requirements (for Pre-NCE Islamic Studies only):
- a. Candidates with the Senior Islamic Studies (S.I.S) Certificate in Arabic and Islamic Studies from recognized institutions will be considered for admission provided they have not less than 3 credits/merits which include Islamic Studies and Arabic and at least two passes including English at not more than two sittings.
- b. Higher Islamic Studies (H.I.S) Certificate with at least 3 credit or merits and two passes including English, at not more than two sittings.
- iv. Candidates awaiting results may also apply and will be considered if her results are released during the admission period.
- v. At least a pass in English is compulsory for all candidates
PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS SHOULD ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
* Candidates wishing to study science based courses PED, BED must possess at least a pass in Mathematics. * Candidates who wish to study English must have at least a pass in Literature -in-English.
FCE (SPECIAL) OYO PRE-NCE COURSES AVAILABLE.
i. SCIENCE: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Education, Integrated Science, Mathematics, Physical & Health Education.
ii. ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES: Christian Religious Studies, Economics, Geography, Islamic Studies, Music, Social Studies, Theater Arts.
iii. ECPAE: Adult & Non Formal, Early Childhood Education, Primary Education Studies.
iv. LANGUAGES: Arabic, English, French, Hausa, L1 & L2, Igbo L1 & L2, Yoruba L1 & L2.
v. VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL EDUCATION STUDIES: Agricultural Education, Business Education, Fine & Applied Arts, Home Economics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FCE (SPECIAL) OYO PRE-NCE ADMISSION.
I. Visit www.spedoyoportal.com to generate a payment invoice of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only for the Online Application Form;
ii. Proceed to any Commercial Bank with the payment invoice print-out to make your payment;
iii. Visit www.spedoyoportal.com to use the pin on the payment invoice print-out to gain access to the registration portal;
iv. Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
v. Print-out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINE
Deadline for submission of application on-line is Monday 28th, November, 2016. Time 11:59 p. m. Candidates are to only upload their credentials along with submission of forms.