Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan, FCC post UTME application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan post UTME application form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FEDERAL CO-OPERATIVE COLLEGE IBADAN POST UTME – ELIGIBILITY.
Entry Requirements: WASC / SSCE/ NABTEB / GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three from: Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
It is compulsory for candidates to have sat for the 2016 JAMB UTME with English and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL CO-OPERATIVE COLLEGE IBADAN POST UTME.
- Scratch cards are available for purchase in the College premises on the payment of the sum of N7, 500. 00 only.
- Log on to www.fccibadan.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for 2016/2017 Admission
- Click on Apply Now
- Complete the form as applicable.
- Confirm and submit.
Print a copy of the completed Application Form and submit to the college on or before 18th September, 2016.
Note: Scan and paste a colour passport-size photograph in the space provided on the online form.
* A candidate awaiting results of an examination is expected to give Centre No., Year of Exam, and subjects taken when filling the online Application Form. When results are received, two copies must be sent immediately to the Registrar, the Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan.
* The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is 18th September, 2016.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
- Two photocopies of original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Two photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- Two photocopies of computer printout of 2016 UTME.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College on or before the 18th of September, 2016. Credentials of short listed candidates will be screened and might be invited for interview which is usually held in the College premises. Success candidates will be communicated to on or before 2nd October, 2016.
For further enquiries:
- Regina – 07038853401, 08053376010
- Seyi – 08034759227, 08050324700
- Email: email@example.com