Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT College of Medicine resumption date and other important notice for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The Vice Chancellor acting on the advice of the Academic Board of the ESUT College of Medicine has approved the conditions stated hereunder for reopening of the College of Medicine.
- DATE FOR REOPENING OF THE COLLEGEThe College will be reopened on Wednesday 10th February, 2016.
- PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION OF RETURNING STUDENTS INTO THE COLLEGE
For the purpose of Screening and Clearance, returning students are grouped as follows:
(a) Group I All Clinical Students 10th Feb., 2016 (b) Group II All Pre-Clinical (II) Students 11th Feb., 2016 (c) Group III All Pre-Clinical (I) Students 12th Feb., 2016 (d) Group IV Anatomy and Med Lab. Students 15th Feb., 2016
Students are advised to ensure that they are screened/cleared accordingly on the dates specified against the groupings above as there will not be any extension thereafter.
- RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIESAcademic activities will resume fully on Wednesday 17th February, 2016. Only students who successfully passed through the screening/clearance exercise will be allowed to participate therein.
- ITEMS TO BE PRESENTED BY THE STUDENTS ON RETURN TO CAMPUSStudents returning to campus should show:-
- Evidence of payments of all school fees from the first year of admission to, and including 2015/16 academic year.
- Evidence of payments of hostels fees from second year to, and including 2015/16 academic year.Hostel fees are payable into ESUT College of Medicine Account in Fidelity Bank Plc Account Number 4011056213.
- Evidence of payments of Development Levy of N300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand naira) only. This applies to students admitted from 2013/2014 academic year till date. Also involved are all transfer students into Medicine from 2013/2014 academic year till date.
- Evidence of payments for beds and mattresses at the cost of N35,000.00 (Thirty five thousand naira) only by students payable into ESUT College of Medicine Account in Fidelity Bank Plc, Account Number 4011056213.
- Evidence of payment of refundable hostel caution fee of N20,000.00 Twenty thousand Naira) only by students payable into ESUT College of Medicine Account in Fidelity Bank Plc, Account Number 4011056213.
- Receipt confirming purchase of hostel hand book by each student at a cost of N500.00 (Five hundred naira) only payable into the Bank Account stated above.
- Original copies of all claimed credentials – Degrees, WASC/SSCE, NECO etc. for sighting. Photocopies of same to be presented alongside original copies for documentation.
- Letter of Undertaking to be of good behaviour by each student.
- Letter of Undertaking from Parents/Guardians guaranteeing that the concerned students will be of good behaviour. The Parent/Guardian must Indicate Full Name, Residential and Office Address, Mobile Phone Number and e-mail address.
Students are strongly advised not to return with beds, mattresses, electronic gadgets such as refrigerators, air conditioners, fans, laundry machines, television sets, electric stoves etc as such will not be allowed into the University hostel.
The Provost, College of Medicine, Deans, HODs, Teaching and non-Teaching staff of the College are requested to bring this information to the attention of their students and the entire College Staff and ensure full compliance.NGSchoolz Team