Ekiti State University, EKSU in affiliation with Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-Ijanikin, Lagos — Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo — Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija-Epe and Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun post UTME forms for admission into full-time bachelor degree programmes for 2015/2016 academic session are out. Anybody with a UTME score of 180 and above can apply.
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into her full-time Bachelor Degree Programmes, in Affiliation with:
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-Ijanikin, Lagos
- Emmanuel Alayande College ofEducation, Oyo
- Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija-Epe.
- Osun State Collegeof Education, Ila-Orangun
EKSU Affiliated Degree Programmes Available Programmes.
A. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Guidance and Counseling
- Adult Education
- Educational Management
- Nursery and Primary Education
B. Bachelor of Arts (Education) (B.A.Ed)
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
C. Bachelor of Science (Education) (B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Computer Science
- Education/Social Studies
- Education/Integrated Science
- Human Kinetics and Health Edu.
- Education/Political Science
- Education/Agric. Science
- Technical Education
EKSU Affiliated Degree Admission – Method of Application.
(a) Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME); Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Five Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
- Five Credit passes in Teacher Grade II Examination including English Language,
- Candidates must have written and passed the 2015 UTME conducted by the JAMB,
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2015) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e 180.
- Success at the Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
(b) Direct Entry Candidates: 3-year full-time Programme Candidates must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements:
- Passes at Credit/Merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’ Level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English Language. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/Olevel.
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language,
- Pass at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credits or its equivalent in five subjects including the NCE courses,
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidates is however subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting College.
EKSU Affiliated Degree Programmes Admission – Method of Application.
Application forms are obtainable on the presentation of receipt for the payment of three thousand naira (N3.000) only at the Affiliate College of candidates’ choice.
- A candidate can apply to any or all of the Colleges since the Post-UTME Screening would be held on separate dates.
- Completed forms should be returned to the candidate’s College of choice,
Dates for the Post-UTME Screeninig for each College shall be as indicated below:
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin,Lagos – Wednesday 16th September, 2015;
- Emmanuel Alayande College ofEducation, Oyo – Wednesday, 9th September, 2015;
- Osun State College ofEducation, Ila-Orangun Thursday 10th September, 2015.
- Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija/Epe Wednesday, 17th September, 2015.
The Post-UTME Screening exercise shall hold on the campus of the respective Colleges. Any further information required may be obtained form the Directorate of Continuing Education Programme, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti and at the respective Affiliate Colleges.NGSchoolz Team