Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU Direct Entry Admission Screening Form, Registration Details, Screening Exercise Date, Submission Of Required Documents For The 2016/2017 Academic Session Has Commenced.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for the 2016 Direct Entry Admission that:
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening, but they must submit a copy of their credentials with a scratch card attached to verify the results.
2. The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus
3. On-line application will start from Thursday 15th September, 2016
4. Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday 23rd September, 2016
5. Screening will take place on Wednesday 28th September, 2016 at 8.00am
DELSU Direct Entry SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates will be screened by oral interaction.
DELSU Direct Entry REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN. The cost for screening covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials, processing of result and security. Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
Ø Ensure that JAMB Registration Number, Credentials and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
DELSU Direct Entry PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2016 Direct Entry Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of screening a day after closure of application form.
(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue before the scheduled date of screening.
(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
i. A copy of print-out of venue
ii. A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. Original credentials
iv. Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in JAMB
- All candidates are advised to be properly dressed. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applications should also arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their Certificates, and other registration documents must be the same.
- GSM phones, electronic devices and bags are not allowed into the screening venue
- Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 09095890302, 08036761436, 08035637809 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com