Apply for Curtin Offshore Partner Research Scholarship (COPRS) 2016
The Curtin Offshore Partner Research Scholarship (COPRS) is a strategic scholarship program designed to support capacity development for Curtin’s offshore education partners and Curtin international branch campuses.
COPRS is a tuition fee scholarship open only to staff from Curtin offshore campuses and offshore education partners who wish to pursue a higher degree by research degree as an international offshore student on a part time basis.
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- Science & Engineering
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies
- Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Research
- International students
- Merit Based
Maximum number awarded
Curtin Offshore Postgraduate Research Scholarship (COPRS) covers tuition fees associated with the part-time Higher Degree by Research undertaken at Curtin University, Bentley campus as an offshore international student.
Applicants must be:
- new future higher degree by research students. Please note continuing students are not eligible to apply;
- staff members of Curtin offshore partner institutions or international branch campuses (eg. Curtin Sarawak), employed on at least 0.5 FTE contracts for the last 12 months;
- enrolled in or accepted to enrol in a Higher Degree by Research on a part-time basis at an Australian Curtin campus.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Please select base content
Changes to enrollment
Please select base content.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply for this scholarship, please:
- Contact a supervisor in your area of interest: http://postgraduateresearch.curtin.edu.au/about/register-of-supervisors/ ;
- submit an online admission application: http://www.curtin.edu.au/research/conduct-research/apply/index.cfm ;
- Complete the application attached;
- provide a current CV;
Please email your completed application to: email@example.com by 31st March 2016. In the suject line write: ‘2016 COPRS’
Graduate Research School
Office of Research and Development
Level 1, Building 101
GPO Box U1987
PERTH WA 6845
Phone: +61 8 9266 3337 (select 3)
Fax: +61 8 9266 3793
Applications close: 31/03/2016