How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2016/2017, Check If School Has Offered You Admission
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has created an online admission status checking link on her e-Facilities portal. This will enable all UTME and DE candidates, irrespective of their school of choice, to keep in touch and know when they are offered admission by their individual choice institutions.
Following JAMB directive mandating all Higher Tertiary Institution in Nigeria to end the 2016/2017 academic session admission exercise on or before 31st of November, 2016.
How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2016 on JAMB website:
Follow the steps below to check your jamb admission status on the JAMB e-Facilities portal;
1) Click To Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal @ www.jamb.org.ng
2) Create an account by clicking here
3) Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided,
4) then click the “check admission status” button
If you have been given admission, the next step will be to print your admission letter.
NOTE: Ensure you’ve confirmed your admission status before proceeding to print your admission letter
You can also check the Jamb Admission Status for previous years (i.e 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004) by simply clicking on the respective links under your year of admission as displayed on the Jamb website.
If you are having difficulties accessing the “check admission status” link on JAMB website, there is an alternative way to check your status using smart phones. Simply follow the steps below;
1) Download JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility App via google play store on android phones or the store on windows mobile devices,
2) Open the application, then scroll down and tap the “Check Admission Status” option,
3) Enter your Exam Registration No. in the space provided,
4) Select your UTME year,
5) Then, tap the button at the end of the page to check your admission status.
NOTE: The lists are uploaded in batches. If you get a response like “NO Admission Offered Yet“, simply check back later to know when your status is updated.