Bayero University, Kano, BUK Business School (DBA, MBA, M.Ent and PGD-Ent) admission forms are now on sale for the 2015/2016 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that online sale of Postgraduate Application Forms of Bayero Business School, Bayero University, Kano, for the 2015/2016 Academic Session commences on Monday, 21st September 2015 and closes on Friday, 30th October 2015.
The Bayero Business School offers the following Postgraduate Programmes during the 2015/2016 Academic Session:
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Entrepreneurship (M.Ent)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship (PGD-Ent)
See also: BUK Business School Schedule of Fees – 2015/16.
The Masters in Business Administration (MBA) has the following specializations:
- Finance (MBA, Finance)
- Human Resources (MBA, HR)
- Marketing (MBA, MKT)
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights (MBA, IIPR)
- Technology Innovation (MBA, TI)
- Information and Communications Technology (MBA, ICT)
- Agribusiness (MBA, Agribusiness)
- Health Services Management (MBA, HSM)
- Project Management (MBA, PM)
- Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management (MBA, HTEM)
- Public Private Policy (MBA, PPP)
For The Application Procedure visit www.buk.edu.ng.
If you need additional information visit Bayero Business School, Bayero University, Kano. Payment at the bank opens on Monday, 21st September 2015 and closes on
Friday, 30th October 2015.The website for completing the Application Forms will close by 11.59pm on Sunday, 1st November 2015.
This is to inform the general public that online sale of the Bayero Business School application forms for the 2015/2016 Academic Session Continues from Monday, 25th January 2016 and would close on the Sunday 7th February 2016.