Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Post UTME admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale. BSUM admission minimum cut-off mark is 180. This is to inform the general public that the admission screening exercise of Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) for the 2016/2017 session will take place as indicated below.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR BSUM POST UTME.
Candidates who selected Benue State University, Makurdi as first choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 marks and above are invited for the screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BSUM ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.
1. Candidates are advised to first confirm their names by searching with their UTME registration number by clicking on the UTME Screening link under Application Section on the Benue State University Website/Portal (or click https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/applications/utmeScreening.jsp). Detail profile of the Candidate will be displayed.
2. Candidates should click on the “Proceed” button to display details on Payment Reference Number, Name, etc and the various Payment Options.
3. Candidates are then required to proceed to pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500) only for the screening exercise using any of the Payments Options.
4. Candidates after payment are to visit the BSU Portal and under the Application Section, click the UTME Screening link to complete and print the UTME Registration Form
Note: Candidates are to follow any of the payment options below to make the payment.
Payment in the Banks or online will commence from Monday, 12th to Friday, 23rd September, 2016.
Option 1: Payment at Bank:
Candidates who wish to use this method should proceed to any Bank Branch in the Country along with the Reference Number they generated in B.3 above. The Cashiers at the Banks are to use the Benue State University feature on Interswitch “College pay” to process the transaction.
Option 2: Internet Banking:
Candidates wishing to use this option are to follow any of these two ways;
a. On the Payment Options displayed in B.2 above, Candidates are to click on “PayOnline” button to navigate to the Interswitch Payment page. From the drop-down menu on the page, select your Card Type and enter the required Card information to make payment. Once, the transaction is completed successfully, a receipt will be generated automatically for you to print before proceeding with the UTME Registration on the BSU Portal.
b. Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete the transaction using the following steps.
- Input your Registration number
- Input your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the BSU Portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
Option 3: ATM Payments:
Candidates can also visit any ATM with their ATM cards and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills
- When prompted to enter the Customer ID, input the Payment Reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform
- When prompted to enter the Payment Code, input this number 04255101
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the BSU Portal to print out the Payment Receipt
BSUM ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE DETAILS.
1. The screening exercise commences with registration from Monday, 12th – Friday, 23rd September, 2016 and ends with the screening proper from Monday, 26th September, 2016 – Friday, 7th October, 2016 (See Time table for the scheduled dates).
2. Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise dates at the various Faculties:
i. The Printout of the 2016/2017 UTME Registration Form generated from the BSU Website.
ii. Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
iii. A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip with embossed passport.
iv. Originals of credentials/online results.
v. Candidates without the 2016/2017 UTME Registration Form, coloured printout of the JAMB result with embossed passport photograph, Payment Slip and original credentials/online statement of result will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
vi. Bank draft and cash payment receipt in the Bursary will not be accepted.
The screening exercise is to be conducted by the Faculties with Deans of Faculties as Chairmen and Faculty Officers as secretaries.
Deans of Faculties are to submit the screening report to the Chairman, Central Admissions Committee on or before Friday, 14th October, 2016.
Submission of merit list for consideration by the Central Admissions Committee shall be on Thursday, 20th October, 2016.