Benue State University, Makurdi, BSU Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures For The 2015/2016 Academic Session
The Management of the Benue State University, Makurdi wishes to inform newly admitted students that payment of acceptance fee for the 2015/2016 academic session has commenced.
See also: BSU Approved Academic Calendar
BSU Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures
- 1. Visit the BSU website on www.bsum.edu.ng and click on check admission status under the BSU Portal section. Enter your JAMB Registration or application number and submit. Print details if successful.
- 2. Proceed to the designated Banks listed in (1) above and pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Two Thousand (N22,000) naira only using JAMB registration or application number. Obtain a Bank print out with a PIN.
- 3. Candidates who had earlier paid acceptance fee of Five thousand, Five hundred naira (N5,500) only should pay an additional sum of Sixteen Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N16,500) to make up the Twenty Two thousand naira (N22,000) only to enable them print admission letter.
- 4. Candidates who have paid their acceptance fee and have printed their admission letter should proceed to upload the following document on the BSU portal for on-line screening. The documents are as follows:
- i. Original academic qualifications
- ii. Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- iii. Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- iv. Birth certificate/declaration of age
- v. Certificate of State Origin