Federal Polytechnic Bida, BIDAPOLY post UTME admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. BIDAPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida National Diploma full-time programmes admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA ADMISSION SCREENING REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY.
- 1. Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 180 or above in year 2016 UTME.
- 2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second, Third or Fourth choice.
- 3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
- 4. Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
- 5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA POST UTME.
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.
- Visit http://apply.federalpolybida.edu.ng/Account/Register
- Sign up by providing necessary details as indicated.
- Ensure you provide accurate and valid details
- An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided during registration. Check your mail (Inbox is SPAM) for the message and click on the link provided to validate your email address.
- Proceed to http://apply.federalpolybida.edu.ng/Account/Login and log in with the email address and password you provided during registration.
- On the page that opens, click on the apply button under “Post-UTME screening Form 2016/2017 Session”
- Proceed to make payment via the REMITA platform.
- Once your payment is successful you will be redirected to the application portal to complete your application.
- Fill all the necessary information as required
- Upload your passport photograph (JPEG format not more than 50kb)
- You will also be required to browse and upload scanned copies of your O-level results and JAMB result
- Review all information provided
- Click on the Submit button
- If your application is successful, a page will appear indicating so.
- Print the slip and keep it save
- Await further directive from school management
Any candidate who fails to participate in the Online Result Screening Exercise would not be considered for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Bida during the 2016/2017 academic session.
Closing Date is September 30, 2016 .NGSchoolz Team