Bells University Post UTME 2016/2017 Admission Form Are On Sale: Eligibility, Screening Date And Registration Details announced, See how to apply for Bells University of Technology, BUT, post UTME application form here for 2016/2017 academic session.
Bells University of Technology, Ota invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Bells University – Undergraduate Programmes.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years).
– B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Tech. Computer Engineering
– B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
Bells University Admission General Requirements.
Intending Candidates must sit for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark or obtained the JAMB Direct Entry Form where applicable. Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study. Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October 2016.
Purchase Bells University Post UTME Form.
Click here to open and download application form
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only at any branch of the under listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc 1011306800
First Bank of Nigeria Plc 2016854567
United Bank for Africa Plc 1016085117
Wema Bank Plc 0122116447
Thereafter visit the Undergraduate Application Portal at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/BellsUndergraduateRegistrationPortal/ to fill and submit the Online APPLICATION FORM.
For further information, contact:
Admissions:0811-454-5150,0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665, 0708-713-8753
Bells University of Technology Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Compulsory Screening Exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME/Direct Entry and wish to attend Bells University of Technology, as well as candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice will take place as follows:
Date: Saturday, 21st May, 2016.
1) Educational Advancement Centre, Plot 4, Independence Square, Old Bodija, Ibadan.
2) Pace Setters Academy, Plot 50, Lome Crescent, Wuse Zone 7, Off NAFDAC Office, Abuja.
3) Corona School, 2-10 Olujobi Crescent, Gbagada Estate, Gbagada, Lagos.
4) Cambridge International School, Kosini Street, Off Airport Road, Warri, Delta State.
5) Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria.
6) Multi-Purpose Hall, Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State.
Candidates are expected to bring along the printed Application Form, Acknowledgement slip, two Referee’s reports (under confidential cover), original O’ level / A’ level results, UTME results, two passport photographs and original Birth Certificate.