The management of the newly established Augustine University, Ilara-Epe, Lagos invites application from eligible candidates for admission as pioneer undergraduate students for the 2015/2016 session which begins in September 2015.
(1) Only candidates who took part in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to apply.
(2) Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2015 UTME with appropriate subject combinations for the desired programme as specified by JAMB.
(3) Candidates must possess a minimum of five Ordinary Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in West African/National SSCE/GCE or acceptable equivalents which must include credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and at least three other subjects relevant to the proposed course.
(4) Applicants who did not originally choose Augustine University in the on-going exercise can apply for admission into it, provided they took and passed the 2015 UTME with a minimum total score of 180 in appropriate subjects relative to the desired course.
1. B.sc. Computer Science
2. B.Sc Mathematics
3. B.sc. Microbiology
4. B.Sc. Biology
5. B.Sc. Chemistry
6. B.Sc. Physics;
7. B.Sc. Economics
8. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
9. B.Sc. Accounting
10. B.Sc. Business Administration
11. B.A, Philosophy
12. B.A. Religious Studies
13. B.A. English
Interested candidates should log unto the Augustine University website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng and read the instructions for applicants.
The entire process is ONLINE except the payment of application fee of N5,500 (Five thousand, five hundred naira) to any branch of Zenith Bank after which the online form should be completed and submitted (online).
The admission exercise includes a computer-based post-UTME screening test which will be held in batches until the end of August 2015.