Anambra State University, ANSU Post-UTME Admission Screening Application Form for The 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out: ANSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180. See Eligibility And Registration Details Below
The Anambra State University also known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has announced the 2016/2017 post-UTME Screening registration and wishes to inform 2016 JAMB UTME candidates who chose the institution and scored 180 and above to apply for the admission screening exercise of the University.
ANSU Screening Application Procedure:
To apply for 2016 ANSU Admission Screening Exercise, candidates are to follow the under-listed processes;
- Candidates are to visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng to generate payment invoice with their JAMB Reg No.
- Then proceed to any of the authorized banks with the payment invoice number to pay the sum of N2,950 (being Screening fee- N2,000; Processing fee- N500; Bank charges- N200 and Accessing of result- N250).
- Candidates are required to pay to any branch of Fidelity Bank, Ecobank or Zenith Bank Plc.
- Access Pin for authorized login into the university website will be issued to candidates at branches of the bank listed above.
- Candidates are to upload their recent Passport Photographs, Senior School certificate Examination Results (SSCE), JAMB UTME Result Slip, Email and GSM Numbers while registering online.
- Print the Registration slip after completion of application.
NOTE: Candidates will be able to check their results on the website. Candidates whose SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM number, Email and passport photographs are not scanned on their registration forms shall be disqualified from the Screening process.
Candidates shall be notified online the status of the screening process as soon as possible.
Application ends on Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.