Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Authorities of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invite suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session Degree programmes admission exercise.
ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates who choose Alvan Ikoku College of Education as their first/second and scored 180 and above in the last UTME are qualified for the degree programmes post UTME.
ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
- Upload your passport and submit
- Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for publication of admission from the College.
Please follow these steps religiously to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.