Al-Hikmah University Course Registration Procedure for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Has Commenced. The authorities of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin wishes to inform all students that the University Senate has approved a new procedure for registration of courses from the 2016/2017 academic session as follows:
New Course Registration Procedure:
- Students are to make payment of School fees first.
- After payment, students should proceed to their Level Advisers for Courses to register for. (Departments are to design a form to this effect).
- Students proceed to register on-line and print 4 copies of the registered courses.
- Students take the printed course forms to the Level Adviser for confirmation and endorsement.
- The Level Adviser will forward the endorsed course forms to the Head of Department who will endorse and forward same to the Dean for endorsement.
- College Officers will forward the forms to the Deputy Registrar (Academic) after his/her endorsement.
- Academic Office will endorse and distribute the forms appropriately.
Deadline for Course Registration:
The deadline for Course registration is 30th November of every Academic Session. Late registration for Courses which will attract a fine of Five thousand Naira (N5,000) per week will begin on 1 st – 31 st December of every Academic Session. Students that fail to register for Courses as at 31 st December of every Academic Session will be deemed to have voluntarily withdrawn from the University.