Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU School Fees Payment Procedures And Registration For 2015/2016 Academic Session
The management of Akwa Ibom State University wishes to inform all students that school fees payment and registration has commenced.
All students are directed to print the e-receipt of the school fees paid and take it to the Bursary Department to collect the University Official Cash Receipt. Note that no student will be registered without payment of fees.
AKSU SCHOOL FEE TEMPLATE
(a) Indigene … … … … … N53,000.00
(b) Non-indigene … … … … N73,000.00
i. All first year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
ii. Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
Procedure for Payment of School Fees / Charges for Fresh Students
(a) PAY@BANK OPTION
(1) Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option.
You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng#
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform. (Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgement slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgement slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
See Also: AKSU Academic Calendar
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform:
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank 6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank 8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank 10. EcoBank, etc