This is to notify all Akwa Ibom State University Direct Entry aspirants that the institution does not set any form of screening test for its Direct Entry candidates for consideration of admission.
Screening tests are set only for Utme
Candidates who sat for the JAMB CBT.
Direct Entry Candidates are only required to;
1. Choose the University as the Most
preferred Institution in Jamb Direct Entry
2. Upon notification from the University,
submit photocopies of requested
documents to the University’s Registry.
3. Wait for the release of the Direct Entry
Admissions list of successfully admitted
direct entry candidates.
Meanwhile, below are the Criterion for
consideration of Direct Entry Admission into
Akwa Ibom State University;
• AKSU as choice of institution in Jamb
Direct Entry Registration.
• Submission of required documents.
• AKSU requirement of Cummulative Grade
Point Average (CGPA) from previously