AG Leventis Scholarship Award application form for Egba Origin, Ogun State 2016/2017 academic session.
AG Leventis (Egba) Scholarship Award, for indigenes of Egba Land in Nigeria Higher Institutions is out for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Objective of AG Leventis Scholarship Award.
To provide Higher Education Opportunities for talented but less privileged Youth of Egbaland.
Collection of AG Leventis Scholarship Award FOmr.
The application forms are to be collected at the Student Affairs Division, Lagos State University, or any of the following locations:
- The Secretary A.G. Leventis (Egba Scholarship Scheme);
- The Secretary, Traditional Ruler Council, Egba division at Alake Palace,Abeokuta.
- The Local Government Chairman Office in Egbaland.
- Registrar’s Office of Nigerian Polytechnic and Universities.
- Students’ Affairs Division of the University, or
- A.G Leventis (Egba) Scholarship Schemes Office, Polytechnic Road, Onikolobo, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
AG Leventis Scholarship Award – Method of Application/Submission:
All completed Application forms are to be returned to the Hon. Secretary, A.G. Leventis (Egba) Scholarship Scheme Polytechnic Road, Onikolobo, Opposite Union Bank of Nigeria Pic, Abeokuta, with the following:
- Photocopies of Relevant Education Certificates;
- Evidenceof current Studentship/Admission Letter from your University within Nigeria;
- A copy of the most recent statement of Result duly authenticated by the designated officer of the institution;
- In the case of post graduate or research students, a copy of the research proposal where applicable.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Birth.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Origin from Applicant’s Local Government Area in Egbaland.
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed at the Scheme’s Headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Each application should be endorsed by Traditional Ruler or a General Titled Chief of Egbaland and returned on or before Wednesday, 30th March, 2016.NGSchoolz Team