Achievers University, Owo, AUO post UTME / Direct Entry form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. All AUO degree programmes have been approved by NUC.
From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform the general public that Achievers University, Owo 2016/2017 academic session post UTME application form is out.
Be part of the uniqueness of Achievers University, where every student earns a DEGREE and a VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATE.
Before commencing application, please refer to the information on Available Courses for this session, including entry requirements.
ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY POST UTME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
Candidates who did not make Achievers University their first or second choice in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
1. Downloading the forms from the University website, or
2. Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres stated below.
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N5,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at the screening centres.
However, candidates who make Achievers University their first or second choice in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should attend the screening exercise with N1,000 screening fee.
Screening of applicants for admission shall hold onSaturday, June 4, 2016 and Saturday, July 23, 2016at the following centres:
- Owo – Achievers University, Km. 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State (0703-847-7064, 0803-374-6527)
- Ibadan – Achievers High School, 4, Oshuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State (0813-459-1733, 0805-586-0945)
- Abuja – Regent Hall, Sharon Ultimate Hotels, 9, Jos Street, Area 3, Garki, Abuja (0805-542-4904, 0803-403-7476)
- Lagos – Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos (0803-3432-195, 0803-454-3822)
The screening exercises start at 9.00 am.
For further information, contact 0803-374-6527 or0803-343-2195 or 0703-847-7064 .
Please Click here to download admission form. Complete the admission form and bring both the deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email email@example.com.