Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, ACEONDO NCE/Degree Admission Screening Exercise Application Form For The 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out. The Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo invites candidates who sat for the 2016 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above for online screening in preparation for admission into the NCE and degree programmes mounted by the College.
ACEONDO SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
1. Candidates who chose Adeyemi College of Education as their Choice Institution through UTME and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which was conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
2. Those who intend to change their choice to the University and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. Direct Entry candidates who chose the institution as their choice are also requested to register and come for the screening exercise.
ACEONDO SCREENING METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are to obtain the Admission Processing PIN by visiting any bank nationwide and ask to use the eTtranzact Pay Outlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2016/2017 Admission Screening Fees and pay the sum of N2,500.00. The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No.) for the processing of the application online.
Visit http://aceondo.net and click on “Pay Online”. Choose “2016/2017 Admission Screening Fee”, enter your JAMB Reg. No., choose “eTtranzact” and click “Pay Fees”. The portal will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No.) for the processing of the application online.
- After obtaining the PIN, visit http://aceondo.net and click on “Apply Online”
- Enter your PIN/ Confirmation Order No., select payment status as “Paid”.
- Click “Apply” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted.
- Correctly enter your O’Level or NCE results as applicable.
- Upload passport photograph not more than 100kb which must be JPEGor JPG with no eye glasses or veil
- Upload the digital copies of scanned JAMB result slip, O’Level result(s), NCE result, (for Direct Entry), Birth Certificate, Local Government Area Identification.
- Enter your personal email correctly as further correspondence shall be through the submitted email address and confirm your entry
- Submit your application form.
- Print your Online Application Form to ascertain that your registration is successful.
- Wait for the publication of admission list by the College on its website.
The Application/ Registration will end on Sunday, 16th October, 2016.
NOTE: Candidates and their guardians are to note that the College is affiliated to the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for its Degree programmes, and as such the fees regime for the programmes would not be too different from what obtains at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.NGSchoolz Team