Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekitit, ABUAD Post UTME And Direct Entry, DE Admission Application Form For 2016/2017 Academic Session Is On Sale
The management of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekitit (ABUAD) invites applications from suitably qualifies candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the institution for 2016/2017 academic session.
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW (5years) –
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
(i) Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years, (ii) B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 5 years
(iii) Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) – 5 years
(3) BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – 4 Years
(i) B.Sc Anatomy (ii) B.Sc Physiology (iii) B.Sc Human Nutrition and Dietetics (iv) B.Sc Pharmacology
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
(i) B.Eng Mechanical Engineering (ii) B.Eng Mechatronics Engineering (iii) B.Eng Electrical/ Electronics Engineering (iv) B.Eng Petroleum Engineering (v) B.Eng Civil Engineering (vi) B.Eng Chemical Engineering (vii) B.Eng Computer Engineering (viii) B. Eng Agricultural Engineering
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc Microbiology (ii) B.Sc Human Biology (iii) B.Sc Agricultural Science (iv) B.Sc Biochemistry (v) B.Sc Chemistry (vi) B.Sc Industrial Chemistry (vii) B.Sc Computer Science (viii) B.Sc Mathematics (ix) B.Sc Geology. (x) B.Sc Physics and Electronics (xi) B.Sc Biotechnology (xii) B.Sc Physics (xiii) B.Sc Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc Economics (ii) B.Sc Accounting (iii) B.Sc Banking and Finance (iv) B.Sc Business Administration (v) B.Sc Tourism and Events Management. (vi) B.Sc Political Science (vii) B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy (viii) B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies (ix) B.Sc Intelligence and Security Studies (x) B.Sc Social Justice (xi)B.Sc Media and Communication Studies (xii) B.Sc Marketing (xiii) B.Sc Entrepreneurship
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Five O’Level Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum ofN10,500 into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number while PostGraduate Application form is also N10,500 and to be paid into the Postgraduate School Account Number
2.0 CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe-Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N10,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2016.
|UNDERGRADUATEPROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)|
|Skye Bank Plc||1770775995|
|Wema Bank Plc||0122139765|
|First Bank Plc||2017401566|
|Zenith Bank Plc||1013837065|
|Union Bank Plc||0034651222|
|Diamond Bank Plc||0033828634|
DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10,500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at the University Campus in Ado Ekiti.
- NOTE:That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centres.
ONLINE APLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR BOTH UNDERGRADUATE
MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE,EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE:EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI: POSAG HALL, 76A AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE OLD AIRPORT WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
POST-UTME EXAMINATION CENTRE
- The Examination Centre and Date will be communicated later
. INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 08054300473, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
- Because of FRUADSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts only 08127772121, 08034402771, 08054300473, 08038521163, and 08033509150 and do not ENTERTAIN ANY CALL from ANYBODY DIFFERENT from the Phone Numbers listed above.
- Applicants should use the designated bank accounts above as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.