Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post-UTME Admission form 2015/2016 is out: Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details announced
The management of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) wishes to inform all her applicants that Post UTME Registration commence on Monday 03/08/2015 to Saturday 22/08/2015. All Candidates that apply for ABU as First choice and Score 180 and above are eligible for registration.
Qualification for Screening
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
Procedure for Online Registration for UTME Screening
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 3rd August, 2015 and close on Sunday, 23rd August, 2015. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2, 200.00 for the screening exercise. This is exclusive of bank administrative charge of N200.00.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks below for payment.
Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password for logging in.
After making payment in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ngto finish their registration and schedule for the screening test.
A printout of candidate schedule slip with the passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue at least One Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
Please note that
- GSM Phones are not allowed during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue during the screening exercise.
- ABU Microfinance Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Keystone Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
Venues for Screening
Click Here To See Post UTME Dates: ABU Post UTME 2015/2016 Screening Exam Date And Venue Schedule
Venues, dates and time for Screening are as contained on the scheduling slip.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date indicated on his/her Schedule Slip would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2015/2016 academic session.
Follow the steps below to register
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction id will be generated for you, print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks listed above and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration and schedule for the screening test
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O/level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- You will be redirected to the Portal where you will be scheduled for the screening
- Print 2 copies of the Scheduling slip and bring along during the screening exercise.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or OL results call 07067430505, 07067430539, 07067430512 or 07067430531.