Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Admission Screening Application form Is On Sale For the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 180.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who score 180 and ABOVE in the 2016 UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma programmes of Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic 2016/2017.
School of Management And Business Studies
Baking and Finance
School of Science
Science and Lab. Technology
School of Engineering
Electronics/ electrical engineering
Urban and Regional Planning
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
Screening shall be for all applicants at the school campus at a date and time to be announced. Applicants’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirements for entry into the Polytechnic.
Method Of Application
1. Interested candidates are to apply via this link: http://my.aapoly.edu.ng/admission/crtacct.php?type=3
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
2. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
3. Return to the website and Click Login to access Application Form
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
6. Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on itNGSchoolz Team